RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Every student is expected to maintain an attendance record of 100% during the year.
2. Besides the regular classes some extra classes are being taken by the teachers for the benefit of the students with prior intimation which is compulsory for the students to attend with their own arrangement.
3. A proper leave application along with the filled up absence note given in the diary, must be submitted in writing by the parent.
4. This should be supported by a medical certificate in case of sick leave.
5. If a child has been suffering from a communicable disease, he / she would be allowed to attend the school only after production of a fitness certificate from a qualified doctor.
6. In case of acute health problems and other emergency the students should stay back at home.
7. Repeated absence without permitted or unexplained absence of more than 10 consecutive working days renders the student liable to have his / her name struck off the rolls.
8. All the students are expected to attend school on the opening day after the Summer and Autumn and winter break.
9. No leave is granted except on prior application from parents/ guardians for genuine reasons. Every such application of leave has to be sanctioned by the Principal.
10. A student who was absent on the previous day will not be allowed to sit in the class without the leave application duly signed by the parents.
11. Repeated absence without sanctioned leave or unexplained absence for more than Ten consecutive days renders the student Unable to have his/her name struck off the school rolls.
12. In case of sickness, a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner has to be submitted.